- 3D printing technology: print layer by layer, restore the real appearance of the moon
- Charging port and switch integration: simple, beautiful and practical, easy to operate
- Warm and gentle LED lights: touch the metal ring to switch the color and turn off the light
- You can hold it on your hand. Easy to put anywhere you like with the wood holder
- Safe and environmentally friendly: PLA material extracted from corn stalks, hard and smooth, non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly
- Long using time: 240mAh built-in battery, after the full charge, the lamp can be used 8 - 30 hours, a full charge takes about 6 - 8 hours
- A perfect gift: express your love with this warm gift. Your kids or beloved one are unable to resist this charming gift. And it's also a great decoration for your house
- 6 diameters of the moonlight to choose: 7.8cm, 9cm, 10cm, 12cm, 15cm, 18cm
How to Use:
1. Touch the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to turn on / off the light and change color from white to yellow.
2. Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness, and it has the brightness memory function.
3. If your hand is too dry or the temperature is too low, the light may not respond.
4. The white light will not shine when power is low.
5. Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to charge, the red light is always on during the charging.
6. The red light will automatically turn off when fully charged.
- Material: PLA (Biodegradable environmentally friendly plastic)
- Wattage: 0.5W
- Brightness: stepless adjustment
- Color temperature: 3000K / 6000K
- Bulb: 1pcs white LED light and 1pcs yellow LED light
- Battery capacity: 1 x 240mAh li-po battery ( built-in )
- Charging time: 6 - 8 hours
- Working time: 8 - 30 hours ( depends on brightness )
- Power supply: USB DC 5V
Matters needing attention:
1, When charging, the ball becomes red, full, and then extinguished.
2, Because the installation of the circuit required, the sphere edge will have a seam.
3, 3D printing causes the object surface to have the contour line phenomenon.